Welcome to the Cott Inn, Dartington, a family pub near Totnes
The famous Cott Inn in Dartington near Totnes is one of the oldest thatched inns in Britain. It is reputed to have been built in the reign of Edward II (1307-1327) and has been an Inn / Pub since 1320.
- We have 5 beautiful boutique styled rooms if you require B&B accommodation in Dartington or Totnes.
- Superb food in our restaurant.
- Good Dogs are allowed in our pub!
- We also have great live music, every Sunday.
- A Function room is available for weddings, parties etc.
Situated in the village of Dartington near Totnes with beautiful countryside all around, The Cott Inn is a charming traditional family-run pub.
We are proud to serve excellent locally sourced seasonal food, fine wines and well kept ales, including daily fish specials and fabulous Sunday roast lunches – perfect for romantic dinners and evenings out with friends.
The Cott Inn is also a great venue for private parties, with a separate dining room for up to 30 people.
Come and enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, with cosy log fires in the winter months and a large, pretty garden and patio area in warmer weather. You can be sure of a very warm welcome; once you’ve tried us, you’ll visit us time and time again (we’re only 5 minutes from Totnes), and remember – we’re a Pets Allowed pub!